Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Fun!

Today, we taped trashbags to the floor and got down & dirty carving our pumpkin :) 

093

 095

 099

 100

106

The funniest part about this was that Ryder did not understand why I would take the pumpkins eyes, nose, and mouth out.  All he was concerned with was putting the pumpkin back together.

103

104

 107

109

Even when I brought the pumpkin outside to set on the porch, Ryder came running with all of his pieces! 

111 112

113

Okay, so I realize that our pumpkin is a little pathetic, but all I really cared about was getting the seeds out to make a yummy snack!

116

Just for fun, here’s a picture of our sweet pumpkin from last year!

pumpkin

4 comments:

  1. Our pumpkin looks pretty similar!!haha! We dont claim to be artists over here! I hope Ryder always likes to get down and dirty with the gooey pumpkin stuff because Bradley was not liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, good for Ryder sticking his hand in that gooey mess! :) Adorable pumpkin....yours, mine and Emily's all look very similar, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how little he was!! :) I love it!!

    ReplyDelete