Monday, June 14, 2010

Cousins

This weekend, all the girls (plus Ryder) piled in the car for a road trip to my cousin Jessica’s Bridal Shower.  We had about a 2 hour drive, and Ryder did not sleep a wink the whole way there.  I was a little nervous about this, but as always, he amazed me and was in a great mood for the whole shower.  Having Yaya around always helps brighten his day anyway!

14 Months 153 14 Months 148

I’m so glad we got to be there to celebrate with my cousin.  She looked so beautiful and happy, I can’t wait for the wedding!  It’s pretty crazy for us to get together now for our big life events, when it seems like just yesterday we were 12 years old having sleepovers.  I loved growing up with my cousins, we would get so excited to see each other, and there was never a dull moment when we got together.  I don’t think we’ll ever lose the bond we formed as children because still to this day when we see each other it is as if we never missed a beat.

Cousins

Speaking of cousins bonding…these little cousins were cracking me up in the car making each other laugh!  I love how much they love each other!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sweet pictures and a Ryder giggle can brighten up any day! No more worrying about trips, he seems to do great in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great :) Glad you guys had fun visiting family!!!

    ReplyDelete