Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving: Takes 2 & 3

But no pictures!!!  I failed horribly!  Not only did I not take any pictures, but I got my camera out to take a picture (which never happened) and I left my camera at Grandma’s house!  So now I have no pictures of our Thanksgiving, and won’t have any pictures of our entire weekend since I won’t get my camera back until after Church on Sunday!  Ryder is probably enjoying the break, this is literally the first day that he has ever not been photographed!

So, even without pictures to prove it, I will say that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had lunch at Memew’s house and then dinner at Poppy & Nana’s house.  The food was all delicious, as always, and we really enjoy spending quality time with the families! 

Ryder was a trooper, he was in a great mood all day, and was probably most thankful for all of the attention he got!  He ended the day with rosey red cheeks that were broke out from all of the lipstick kisses, and he smelled like five different perfumes all mixed together.  He’s such a ladies man ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I also failed miserably by not taking any pictures of Luke's first Thanksgiving :( I also haven't blogged in like a week, so I'm super slacking. Don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete