Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving: Take 1

My family decided to do Thanksgiving a little early this year.  We like to make our rounds on the holiday’s and see every side of our family…the only downfall to that is that we’re rushed and don’t get to have a long visit at any place.  So having Thanksgiving at my Mom’s a few days before Thanksgiving worked out really nice this year!  We were able to eat a huge, delicious meal, and spend time visiting with the fam. 

Ryder playing in his jumper at Yaya’s8Months 038

Hanging with his Uncle Dwayne8Months 044

Sitting on Yaya’s lap eating his Thanksgiving Dinner (sweet potato puffs!)

8Months 0408Months 049

Mommy with the thing she’s MOST thankful for this year!8Months 047

Turkey makes him sleepy too!8Months 053

I always have big plans to take lots of pictures…and then I get busy and forget to take out my camera!  So that’s all the pictures from our first Thanksgiving, no group shots, no family pics, none of my nieces, no pictures of our delicious feast.  Maybe I’ll do better on Thanksgiving Take 2 & 3!

I didn’t have my camera at the grocery store earlier that day, but Ryder sat in the cart like a big boy for the first time ever, so I had to capture that on my cell phone:

downsized_1121091314

So Adorable!

2 comments:

  1. He looks all grown up in that cart :) his hair is really blonde too! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw he's adorable, his hair is getting long! lol

    ReplyDelete