Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mischief

Hey Ryder, What are you doing under there???

033

Huh? Me? Ummm, nothing, this is not a crayon you see in my hand!

032

Different day, same situation!

Hey Ryder, What are you doing under there???

014

Nothing Mommy, being a sweet angel, like always!  And no, that is not a crayon in my hand, I would never draw on my crib after you asked me not to!  Even when I think you’re not looking!

013

Oh the mischief that lies ahead…

How cute is it that he has a little “fort” under his crib?  I love having a little boy, mischief and all!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute...how can you ever get mad at that sweet face??!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha this is so funny! He is definitly a mischivous little one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man.. I was looking forward to a picture of what he was actually doodleing under there!!! Did you ever look to see what mr. mischivous's artwork??? I do love the fort too.. totally awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that he's coloring under the bed, where you can't see it! So much better than on the outside of his door or living room wall like Caleb would do..

    ReplyDelete